Yeti SB130 C-Series | 2019 | £4999
bike can’t rule
them all, but the SB130
is one bike
that rules. Conceived on
rowdy Colorado trails and
fed a steady
diet of technical climbing and
high-speed descents, this
bike crushes big
terrain. We’re not
suggesting you only
need one bike,
but if you
did, this should
be on your
proven Switch Infinity suspension is
improved with new kinematics and
more progressive geometry. The
77-degree seat tube angle and
big wheels make
it an unapologetic climber.
Slightly shorter chainstays, slack
headtube angle, long
reach and a
44 mm offset
fork ensures it’s
flick-able and playful,
but still rages
on the downhill. The ultimate bike at just
13.14kg in the T-Series version.
To ensure you get the best out of your Yeti we also offer a complimentary fork
and shock service after 12 months; servicing must be in the off-season, October
Ordering: We offer competitive pricing, complimentary bike fits and quality servicing. Contact us or visit the 'Order Process' page for more details.
Suspension Servicing: This bike will receive a complimentary fork and shock service after 12 months, contact us for specific details.
Customisation: Contact us with your upgrade or component alterations, we will endeavour to create your desired specification at purchase whilst maintaining a competitive price.
Availability: E: email@example.com | T: 01653 699070 | Chat live now!
2019 Yeti SB130 Frame Features:
- Switch Infinity patented suspension system
- High modulus carbon fiber main frame and swing arm
- Integrated ISCG-05 mounts
- Tapered integrated headtube (41mm/52mm)
- Custom down tube protector and chain guards
- Internally molded carbon tubes inside of frame for hassle-free cable routing
- Integrated axle and derailleur hanger system
- Boost hub spacing, front and rear
- Clearance for standard sized water bottle inside mainframe
- Lifetime Warranty
2019 Yeti SB100 Frame Technical Details: