Focus Sam2 2021 | Focus Electric Mountain Bikes
The FOCUS SAM² is made for sending it in the roughest terrain. However, it was super important for us to keep the SAM²-DNA alive: to balance the riding abilities perfectly in between ups and downs. The seat angle is excellent for climbing, the wheel size best for roll-over and traction. Our FOCUS Flip Chip option allows adjustments for those who want to go radical. That is the formula for our new definition of e-Enduro.”
Sam2 2021 | Technology
Focus ended up with the Cockpit Integration Solution. We specially developed the C.I.S. design to provide a clean cockpit while ensuring constantly seamless shifting and braking. As a result, C.I.S. provides the first functioning stem with internal cable routing for mechanical shifting.
- Easy adjustable handlebar and brake lever position
- Rideable with no spacers for super low front end
- Mechanical shifting and dropper remote possible
- 65° head angle
- 64° with Flip Chip Drifter-option 450 mm chainstays
- 430 mm with Flip Chip 29-inch wheels 27-inch- and Drifter-option with Flip Chip
- 76° seat tube angle
Motor: Mid-drive motor, 250 Watt, 85 NM
Assistance: up to 25 km/h
Assist: 4 levels Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo
Battery capacity: 625 Wh Completely removable, integrated battery 625 Wh battery capacity
- Efficient and controlled even on challenging uphill sections
- Powerful motor with 85 Nm (max.)
- In eMTB mode, the support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics depending on the pedal pressure
Ordering: We offer competitive pricing, complimentary bike fits and quality servicing. Contact us or visit the 'Order Process' page for more details.
Customisation: Contact us with your upgrade or component alterations, we will endeavour to create your desired specification at purchase whilst maintaining a competitive price.
Availability: E: email@example.com | T: 01653 699070 | Chat live now!