The Bianchi T-Tronik Sport and Rebel range utilise pedal assistance is from the new Bianchi Central Motor Unit, fine-tuned with a mountain bike specific setup to optimise your bike for rough and off-road riding.
The E7000 drive unit’s design, both inside and out, is modelled after our compact and lightweight e-MTB (E8000). It rides like a normal mountain bike thanks to its small size that allows it to be built on the same frame geometry. Its low profile with durable protective cover is designed to handle the rigors of off-road riding while clearing protruding roots and rocks. It can be counted on for a controlled, smoother riding experience.
- Extremely low weight of 2.8 kg for improved bike handling
- Compact drive unit for natural pedalling feeling with more obstacle clearance
- Fully customizable, nearly silent support that’s smooth and easy to operate
- Narrow Q-Factor for a natural riding feel with power-assist on or off
- Rigidly built for solid power transfer Incredibly durable / mud-resistant for all weather conditions