Bianchi Sprint Disc 2020 | The return of an Icon!
Launched in the 1970s, the original Sprint was loved by riders of the time, and is much admired still as an iconic piece of cycling’s history. The new Sprint is created in the same mould as its predecessor – it’s a racing carbon bike for those new to the world of competitive road cycling. To offer a greater flexibility of use, Bianchi has produced both a disc brake and rim brake version of the Sprint frame.
The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi’s Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint’s appearance: it’s a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
- Full carbon monocoque frame and fork
- Racing geometry, UCI Approved
- Electronic and mechanical shifting compatible
- Head tube with aero profile
- Internal cable routing
- Tapered head Tube 1.1/8”-1.4”
- PressFit 86.4x41mm BB
- Full carbon dropouts with metal inserts
- Braze on FD
- Integrated Seatpost clamp
- 27.2mm round seatpost
- Flat mount calipers & thru axle 12x 100/142mm
- Compatible with tires up to 32mm
- 7 Sizes: 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
Ordering: We offer competitive pricing, complimentary bike fits and quality servicing. Contact us or visit the 'Order Process' page for more details.
Customisation: Contact us with your upgrade or component alterations, we will endeavour to create your desired specification at purchase whilst maintaining a competitive price.
Availability: E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 01653 699070 | Chat live now!